Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Bought one ticket for first night london - using my code - went out - went back in again - bought another (one ticket) for second night - presume that's okay as haven't gone over the 2 ticket limit - but worrying as waiting for email confirmation now!

Has anyone else done this?

• Subscriber

Bought one ticket for first night london - using my code - went out - went back in again - bought another (one ticket) for second night - presume that's okay as haven't gone over the 2 ticket limit - but worrying as waiting for email confirmation now!

Has anyone else done this?

Stop worrying mate!!!!!

• Subscriber

one last thing before i catch my remaining 4 hours sleep before my presale time... u2.com has travel VIP packages that include both shows for 2 people... looks like that is 4 tickets... 2 for each show.

so what gives... if im willing to spend 5 k for 2 nights in a hotel i can have 2 sets of $300 tickets. thats $1200 for tickets and $3800 for a hotel for 2 days.

just frustrating... and i understand why a presale needs to happen so soon... to avoid scalpers for only a few dates and limmited shows...

but why does a 5k package get precedence? its gonna cost me about 3k to fly and see 2 shows.  again just wish there was more time before a presale.. a day isnt enough...

• Subscriber

The Red Zone placement in Amsterdam seems somewhat bad. Is it everywhere like this ? Why not upfront, we are paying for it.

http://www.mojo.nl/media/114334/u2-seatmap.png

I know what you mean, but judging by that I think it's fairly safe to say that they will be playing a few stripped back numbers at the end of the catwalk where you will be very close to the band!

• Subscriber

one last thing before i catch my remaining 4 hours sleep before my presale time... u2.com has travel VIP packages that include both shows for 2 people... looks like that is 4 tickets... 2 for each show.

so what gives... if im willing to spend 5 k for 2 nights in a hotel i can have 2 sets of $300 tickets. thats $1200 for tickets and $3800 for a hotel for 2 days.

just frustrating... and i understand why a presale needs to happen so soon... to avoid scalpers for only a few dates and limmited shows...

but why does a 5k package get precedence? its gonna cost me about 3k to fly and see 2 shows.  again just wish there was more time before a presale.. a day isnt enough...

Even if you are a miljonair and no matter what you say, 5k to see a concert (just a concert) is and always will be ridiculous. This is the one thing I will never understand, why is U2 doing is...

• Subscriber

The Red Zone placement in Amsterdam seems somewhat bad. Is it everywhere like this ? Why not upfront, we are paying for it.

http://www.mojo.nl/media/114334/u2-seatmap.png

I know what you mean, but judging by that I think it's fairly safe to say that they will be playing a few stripped back numbers at the end of the catwalk where you will be very close to the band!

Yes but on other seatmaps (other venues) I see the Red Zone placement against what looks some sort of stage. So I think I will go for 'normal' GA in Amsterdam and will try to get two Red Zone tickets for another venue.