Stage Set Up For 2015 Tour

• Subscriber

I was just looking at Ticket Master online and saw the seating chart for Boston show...stage is inthe middle...and runs the full length of the floor...and GA is on both sides...will try to attach a picture.  Also looked at a couple of other locations and it had similar set up, with stage in middle of the floor.post-288919-0-67157400-1417624321_thumb.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Thanks, so no (RED) zone for the O2, shame 

Sorry, I just deleted that post as I am not 100% sure if it is correct.  It defaults to "end stage" but I just realised you can select U2 from the list.  When you do that, no floor plan is shown.

There are red zone packages though...

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/u2-innocence-experience-tour-2015-london-25-10-2015/event/35004D82EE10D253?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

"Package contents: The (RED) Zone gives you access to an exclusive VIP area directly adjacent to the Stage with special amenities and dedicated staff, all while raising money in support of (RED) and the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. Special features include: o Barricaded area adjacent to the Stage o Extremely limited capacity o VIP Entrance to the venue o Collectors souvenir ticket o An opportunity to be selected for a pre-show backstage tour o Access to the (RED) Zone refreshment stand o A portion of the proceeds from your purchase supports the (RED) campaign"

Edited by Mark Thomas