Stage Set Up For 2015 Tour

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Why does San Jose have two different floor plans? Ticketmaster and the SAP Pavilion are showing two different layouts.  Which do you suppose is correct?  Guess we'll find out tomorrow, if/when we get our pre-sale codes!

• Subscriber

Why does San Jose have two different floor plans? Ticketmaster and the SAP Pavilion are showing two different layouts.  Which do you suppose is correct?  Guess we'll find out tomorrow, if/when we get our pre-sale codes!

One of them is probably just a general venue layout and has not yet been specified to the U2 gigs

• Subscriber

Looking at the San Jose above, which is more detailed than most of the others,  the stage is at one end with a walk way to a smaller stage at the (RED) zone - here is the Hydro layout for Glasgow -   the stage  is normally at the right of this image

15053s_a.gif

• Subscriber

I can see "Accessible" seats marked on the San Jose venue but is there any news on the same for London's O2?

http://www.theo2.co.uk/visit-us/accessibility

Info here :) scroll down just over half way

Did you try calling the box office?  I would call them ASAP in the morning.  I am in the United States and have Accessible issues and the box offices are wonderful.  Generally there are one or two people who specifically handle accessible seating and they've been very nice to me.