Membership.

markrice

• Subscriber

Well, have been a member on here for a while but not yet upgraded (this time round). Just saw tour announcement and trying to upgrade my membership but keeps failing, either on U2.com or via Live Nation and no answers on the phone lines. Frustrating. 

Not the first time problems like this have happened, I'd have hoped they'd been ironed out by now. Live Nation checkout looks like something from way back when.. 

Edited by markrice

• Community Manager

Tried your 'renew' link also and when I click on the Live Album, confirm details and click next it takes me to a page that has no further options. 

logging out, clear browser cache & cookies and logging in again seemed to work for you Mark? (you now show up as paid subscriber..)

• Subscriber

Tried your 'renew' link also and when I click on the Live Album, confirm details and click next it takes me to a page that has no further options. 

logging out, clear browser cache & cookies and logging in again seemed to work for you Mark? (you now show up as paid subscriber..)

Yes all good bigwave, it now says I'm a paid subscriber but it also says Babyface - surely Wake Up Dead Man would be more appropriate for me ageing face!!!! 

Thanks for your help, have messaged you directly.