• Subscriber

There is a link on the Tours page with VIP descriptions. However, I've seen (for Chicago dates for example) that VIP goes on presale tomorrow but BUNDLES go on sale Thurs. Wondering if a bundle is 2 tickets but good for both shows??

• Subscriber

I saw the description of the VIP package on the Tours page but there aren't prices.   On the Ticketmaster site it says that the VIP go on sale several hours after the Innocence presale opens.   

I am wondering about the same thing for bundles.  Which seem to go on sale tomorrow for Toronto.

Edited by dragonfaerie_mychezney
  • Subscriber

I am in the US but want to do one of the Travel VIP packages to either Glasgow or Paris.  However, if I use my presale code for a show here in the US, does that mean I cannot use it for a travel package?

Cheers!

Nancy

• Community Manager

I am in the US but want to do one of the Travel VIP packages to either Glasgow or Paris.  However, if I use my presale code for a show here in the US, does that mean I cannot use it for a travel package?

Cheers!

Nancy

choices... choices... :) but you are right, only one presale code per membership for 2015....