Two ticket limit

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

If I get 2 tickets with the presale, am I allowed to get another few (if I can) during the general sale on Monday?

I don't want my order to get cancelled because of this...

Yes you can. There is a limit of four on Monday - I don't know whether this includes any you buy in the presale, but even if it does, you can still get two on Monday at least. And another four the day after, if there are any available..

• Subscriber

I want tickets for both nights but after purchasing two tickets for the first night I wasn't able to get back in and buy one for the second night. Will another code be sent out so I can try again or will I just have to wait for general release and hope for the best ??

• Subscriber

I want tickets for both nights but after purchasing two tickets for the first night I wasn't able to get back in and buy one for the second night. Will another code be sent out so I can try again or will I just have to wait for general release and hope for the best ??

Yes, you will have to wait for general release. Two-ticket limit per code, one-code limit (per year) per subscriber.

• Subscriber

Does anyone know what the prices will be? I only want to buy two tickets anyway, but don't want to spend too much money on them. Thanks.  

Presale & onsale prices are the same. You can look at the prices on the presale websites without putting in your code - I've been doing it all day.

• Subscriber

Don't quite understand why there is a two ticket limit for presale members but four ticket limit for public sale.

Surely limits should be same for both in the interests of fairness

U2 is trying to attract new fans and that means new revenue for them. Loyal people like us already have almost everything U2 relate and it won't buy stuff as much as new fans joining the band cult would.

They did the same strategy with iTunes. A lot of past U2 albums were sold after the free release for new people discovering the band. 

• Subscriber

It's not a smart strategy, a huge pool of new fans for them are their older fans' children who grew up listening to their music we were playing.  A first concert experience for my kids in their early teens seeing U2 would be life changing! Shaping their music preferences and helping cement their ongoing legacy and future sales. I'm a huge fan! I want to help them do this!