I've been a verty long member since 2008.

My membership expires March 2015. I assume thay I don't have to resubscribe right now for just the presale. I have an ongoing subscription.

I've been a verty long member since 2008.

My membership expires March 2015. I assume thay I don't have to resubscribe right now for just the presale. I have an ongoing subscription.

you are golden...

I have a question. I just renewed my subscription on Nov. 11th. I am a long-time member, since the old Prop days prior to U2.com. My Zootopia profile says I've been a member since 2009, which is incorrect, but I'm not nitpicking...

However, nowhere on my Account Info page is there anything about what presale group I'm in. I realize the codes haven't been emailed yet, but shouldn't my group be showing on the Account Info page? Shouldn't it note that I'm in the first group somewhere as it states in the FAQ?

I have refreshed, cleared cookies/browsers, restarted, logged out, logged in, called them (verified I was a paid subscriber this morning, but it was renewed as a 2013/2014 account, and the Live Nation lady noted it should be 2014/2015 since they announced that 9 days later). Regardless, I'm still not seeing anything on my Account Info page.  I have sent Help requests and can no longer get through the help line. 

Any suggestions here? Should I just relax and wait for the presale code to be emailed, despite the fact nothing is showing in my Account Info (it won't even show me as online right now)?

Thanks! Any assistance would be super helpful.

-Christi

I've been a free member since somewhere around 2003 and I just ordered a paid account.  My status still says member (free) and it has been several hours since I ordered and paid for a subscription.  I have logged out cleared history, even switched browsers all together.  I feel the same as you SheCatU2, I'm concerned about my account status.  The phones are jammed!

Sign in to follow this