Price/Seat breakdown? Anyone have info?

I've been all over this website and Ticketmaster as well and can't find any information on the price/seat breakdown.

I see the price range $47-$297.50 with service charges. But no information as to where the different price levels are in the various arenas.

Anyone have any reliable knowledge and would care to share before pre-sale it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Subscriber

My guess is the nosebleed seats are the $47 ones. GA might be a tad higher? That usually seems to be the case. Nose bleed at the United Center in Chicago is actually pretty good. Good sight lines and good acoustics. 

If you go to the individual U.S. shows on TM you can get the price range on their pages. L.A. for example is $48.50-$312.50!!

The seating chart and price breakdown for shows in Belgium seem to make sense but in Euros.

Still looking for info for the American shows

• Subscriber

Looking at Ticketmaster UK, there are tickets that are £30 + fees and £165 + fees.  These aren't the top and bottom ranges, these are the two prices available.

I would think the £30 tickets are the "Up in the Gods" seats (very, very high at the o2) and it's £165 for the rest of them.

These aren't Red Zone prices either, I think they are £250+

Not going to be a cheap night out is it?

• Subscriber

I'd really love to know the GA prices since I am basically having to hit up a friend for the cost to go. The range on Ticketmaster doesn't really tell me enough information.  I kind of need to know how much money I need to have before I go to buy them.

Edit: Talked to my local arena ticket sales office. GA tix in Phoenix are $69.75, which already includes the facility fees.

Edited by LadyHathor