Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

Can members in US buy Europe presale tix? How?

I'm in the US, and considering using my presale code to buy tix for an O2 show in London.  Am I allowed to do this?  If so, how?  (The Europe shows don't show up on US ticketmaster).

Thanks--

In the morning there should be links to the appropriate ticket vendors on the Tours page. I expect the London shows to be via Ticketmaster UK.

Just found out the O2 website is handling the London presale, NOT Ticketmaster.

No idea, is that what they normally use? It just said the venue will be running the presale.

EDIT: OK yeah, I assume it will be via AXS which is the O2's official ticketing partner. I can't see anything on the O2 or AXS websites about paperless tickets, so does that mean the London shows won't use these?

Edited by Canadanne

It is what they use, I've bought a few tickets from it, quite expensive booking fees, but it's usually a pretty straightforward transaction. I haven't seen anything about paperless tickets for the O2 either, guess we'll find out in the morning.

I don't see any UK shows at all showing up on the UK Ticketmaster.  Not at London/O2, Glasgow, nothing.  Will ANY UK presales be on TM??

Ticketmaster is handling the Glasgow presale, but it probably won't show up by searching their website - you will need to use the link provided on U2.com in the morning.

I too plan on traveling from the US to one of the London shows ... when the presale says Friday, Dec 5 12noon EST (North America) or 10am local (Europe) , is that 10 AM local US time ? or 10 AM local London time ?  

Sign in to follow this