Sign in to follow this  
nemesis

This is mildly interesting (extra shows?)

Interesting stuff. Plus with pairs, 2 shows become 4, and 4 become 6. Some big-time markets with only 2 shows at the moment and even the ones currently with 4 could likely support more.

Edited by u22009

Of course there will be additional shows to fill in the gaps.

Anybody questioning this hasn't been through the process before.

Chicago will have at least 4 shows ... minimum. Plus return dates on the next North American leg, probably at Soldier Field.

That is so helpful! I'll skip buying middle of the week Chicago show since it's a 2 1/2 hour drive for me and I'm limited to only two tickets. I'll wait for a Chicago weekend show and skip the presale. 

Just found http://www.u2place.com/newsdett.asp?idN=7746&il-nuovo-tour-mondiale-degli-u2-sara-annunciato-domani-rumor/ citing tour rumors:

- 8 concerts in Los Angeles at the Staples Center (these shows will not be consecutive) between May 26 and June 8. 
- 4 concerts in Montreal and Boston (TD Garden). 
- 6 concerts in Chicago at the United Center (to be considered always nonconsecutive) 
- 8 concerts (to be considered more and not consecutive) in New York in late July. 

So sorry if that was old news already. Just seems to confirm it more, I guess.

*woman, but you're welcome :D

Keep in mind that's all rumours and speculation though, just enforces the rumours a bit more, maybe.

they always add more dates the first couple days after intital sales, dont know why everyone is in a tizzy about it.. Boston, minimum for example 3 shows twice in tour..  then they added NJ for two nights right afterwards on last 4 tours of theirs here... so they always do, usually same day for cities that are listed , then add more cities 2-3 days after intial sales

No one is in a "tizzy" about it, it simply gives more weight to the residency rumours. Which they have never done before.

Just found http://www.u2place.com/newsdett.asp?idN=7746&il-nuovo-tour-mondiale-degli-u2-sara-annunciato-domani-rumor/ citing tour rumors:

- 8 concerts in Los Angeles at the Staples Center (these shows will not be consecutive) between May 26 and June 8. 

- 4 concerts in Montreal and Boston (TD Garden). 

- 6 concerts in Chicago at the United Center (to be considered always nonconsecutive) 

- 8 concerts (to be considered more and not consecutive) in New York in late July. 

So sorry if that was old news already. Just seems to confirm it more, I guess.

Except the LA shows are at the Forum. I don't think they will add any staples shows due to the Kings & Clippers possible making their respective playoffs. I'm thinking the other 4 dates are for Anaheim.

Sign in to follow this