Sign in to follow this  
dragonfaerie_mychezney

Tickets are already on STUBHUB! How?

There appears to be a ton on Stub Hub for all locations......Crazy prices ($1,164.00) for General Admision.  Something smells...

I just saw ticket for Montreal with exact seat location (section  and row #). This is bizarre. Could they sell tickets to season ticket holders or some sort of VIP (e.g. Bell Centre VIP partners in Montreal). 

I HATE scalpers.  I know using caps is rude but I HATE them.  I had two extra seats for Matchbox Twenty a while back and wanted to give them away.  I was only able to give one away.  Every single person came up to me and had some excuse for why he could not go into the venue and have his ticket scanned in front of me.  Every single one save for one guy.  He got a seventh row center seat for free and one went unused.  I could've sold it but I HATE scalpers.  "OH, Well, I am waiting on my girl."   "But I only have one seat.  How can two of you get in with one ticket?"  "Oh we'll figure it out."   I finally asked stage crew and they said let the seat go or sell it.  I let it go.  Not patting myself on the back but I HATE scalpers.

Speculative sellers. Just because its listed at 600 doesnt mean people are buying it. 

Im not a hater of scalping.  i can get my own tickets buy buying at the proper time. I have also gone to games and shows for much less than cost.

Relax...they're making what they hope to have available, and starting out asking ridiculous prices.  No-one has any before hand.

Sign in to follow this