Sign in to follow this  
cnottleman

My membership expired for 2 months

I've been a paid member since 2005 but the last 3 renawals i have had some sort of lapse because I never seem to get the email notifying me that my membership is set to expire.. I was a paid active member when songs of innocence was released but had a lapse sometime after.. Not sure where I stand for this presale...

Yep. I expired a year from today. I don't know when it expired though. Wouldn't that matter??!

I've been a paid member since 2005 but the last 3 renawals i have had some sort of lapse because I never seem to get the email notifying me that my membership is set to expire.. I was a paid active member when songs of innocence was released but had a lapse sometime after.. Not sure where I stand for this presale...

Your profile says you were a member since March of 09 so I think you will be in the first group.  9-09-2014 is the cut off date.  If your profile shows are are a member after this date then you are in the second group.

Oh, you just helped me exhale, mjk. I hope you are right!

sorry to say this but i think you are in the second group.   like someone says, hover the cursor over your name in any post and it shows your info

We all have the sale questions. I think we are in trouble.

it appears you are in the first group of presales

I don't think it's the date on your Zootopia profile. I think it's based on the date you renewed your subscription. Which, as I said in my post above is located on the Account Info page not the profile page.

I know I had a couple lapses as well, last time I emailed support to make sure it didn't affect my standing and I was able to get tickets in the propaganda presale for the 360 tour. They never email to remind you your membership is about to expire, you'd think that would be real easy to automate and if they want our subscription fees would be a smart business idea to boot!

By some stroke of luck I thought to renew in August this year so either way I should be set.

One of the reasons I wish they had given some notice on this pre-sale so people had some time to sort out this sort of stuff. I mean are they really going to put a long time member in the second tier because of a brief membership lapse? That makes no sense at all.

That's my silly gripe. Here comes the whining!!! I haven't missed a show for 25 years. I've paid for this site ONLY for pre show benefits. I don't need a map of Dublin or U2 postcards. "Just give me what I want and no one gets hurt"

So I will get sub par seats and more U2 stuff for the coffee table?

Ok, enough. I'm sobbing! Best of luck all!!

Sign in to follow this