What is up with the conflicting credit card entry stuff?

• Subscriber

This is really confusing.  Earlier, most (but not all) US dates (on TM) had info saying that only RESERVED seats would be credit card entry (i.e., nontransferable, etc.).  Now, they're all over the place.  San Diego still only mentions reserved seats as CCE, Phoenix appears to say both GA AND reserved are CCE, and LA (the Forum) only mentions GA as being CCE.  WTF??  Mods, can you help with this morass?  I'm not thrilled with the CCE thing anyway (although I understand the rationale), but surely it's up to the band whether GA, reserved, or both are CCE, not each individual venue?  Can you help/clarify?

• Subscriber

I'm in the same boat! So confused.I'm looking to give tickets for Xmas but not sure I'll be able to as I won't attend. As of right now,I have no idea what seats to buy as a gift. So far I'm not impressed since they announced the tour at all!

Edited by pluck77

• Subscriber

Right.  And the reason this needs to be crystal-clear is obvious: whatever is CCE, you absolutely have to be there.  Whatever isn't, you could trade or whatever.  No way, for example, that I'd buy CCE tix for the UK, but I don't know for sure that I can go yet.  But I hate to just let that opportunity pass now, months and months away from the show.