Sign in to follow this  
kellymccafferty31

New to the membership

from the FAQ: (http://www.u2.com/help)

Q - How do I gain access to the U2.com Tour Ticket pre-sale?
A - To gain access to the U2.com Tour Ticket presale you will need your unique and personal Pre-sale Access code that has been allocated to you as an eligible current Subscriber of U2.com. You will be notified of how and when to access the pre-sale ticketing pages via the U2.com Tour page and by email. The pre-sale ticketing links FOR EACH CONCERT will also be available via the Tour page of U2.com once the pre-sale for that concert has started.

and

Q - Where is my unique Pre-sale Access Code?
A -Your unique Pre-sale Access Code can be found on the Tour page of U2.com when you are logged in as a subscriber. In advance of the pre-sales, current paid-up eligible Subscribers to U2.com will be emailed (at the address they registered on the site with) details on how the pre-sale works, including a unique pre-sale access code they will need to use to take part.

Hi guys I'm new to the membership. Bought it Wednesday morning. Does anyone know how we get the presale codes? I'm new, please be gentle :) I have no idea how this works

your code will show up here : Tours

FAQ here : WEBMAIL