The Rest Of The World

• Subscriber

Congrats to those in US and Europe.

Judging from the schedule announced, the tour is going to 2016 for the rest of the world. like Asia-Pacific, South America and etc. My question is another presale code will be issued for the tour 2016? If Japan shows will happen, I will definitely go. But wondering if I should save the current presale code for it because I am also thinking of going to Dublin as well. As long as I remember we had presale codes for each leg of the tour. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Edited by Tkhr-T

• Community Moderator

from the FAQ:

Q - If I don't use my pre-sale ticketing access code in presales for shows announced on December 3rd, will the code still be valid for use if/when other dates are announced - such as the Dublin shows, details of which are still to be revealed ?
A - Yes. Your un-used pre-sale ticketing access code will be valid to use if further shows are announced.

• Subscriber

I hope we get another code for each leg and fingers crossed for the rest of the world in 2016. Hopefully it will be like the last tour.

Yeah, I hope so, too. The best is purchasing tickets for Dublin with the current presale code and then purchasing Japan shows with newly-issued code.

As for 360 tour, I had presale code for the 1st leg, which I used, and new one for the final leg in 2011, which I used but could not go to the gig. 

• Subscriber

Yeah i did the same. I used my first presale for London then moved to New Zealand and got to see them in Auckland. Hope i get a repeat of that and maybe an Oz show this time too!

• Subscriber

Yeah i did the same. I used my first presale for London then moved to New Zealand and got to see them in Auckland. Hope i get a repeat of that and maybe an Oz show this time too!

Being indoor shows, I'm not holding my breath for an Australian tour. Hoping though.

My sister is living in NZ, if she ends up getting married it would be nice if she can coincide it with the NZ tour.

• Subscriber

from the FAQ:

Q - If I don't use my pre-sale ticketing access code in presales for shows announced on December 3rd, will the code still be valid for use if/when other dates are announced - such as the Dublin shows, details of which are still to be revealed ?

A - Yes. Your un-used pre-sale ticketing access code will be valid to use if further shows are announced.

Thx. I already read this. My question is: is the presale code valid only for 2015 or will we have a new presale code for 2016 if the tour continues to 2016?

BTW, your avatar is cool Ashita-no-Joe