BERLIN 25th Sept. 2015

khoobo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

So it was a smooth process, no problems with pre-sale? 

Were you online immediately at 10am, or were you a little later?

Would appreciate your feedback ahead of the iNNOCENCE presales tomorrow!

Everything went absolutely smooth, they are real proffesionals. No problems with code. I was there at 10:00 sharp (in fact a bit sooner and then kept refreshing their site). What I would recommend is to create your account at Eventim.de in advance to avoid long-lasting filling-in of necessary personal data. Payment was done in a second. But 34,90€ is a way too much for delivery of tics outside Germany. I'd welcome at least EU-shipping option for a smaller fee.

I only had the option for a "Mobile ticket" but nothing was sent to my phone. There was no other delivery option for me. Did anyone else have only the mobile option?

Yes! And it drives me nuts, cause I want to have a regular paper ticket and not some mobile code. I sent a question regarding this mobile ticket to eventim support, but haven't got an answer yet. It really sucks to have only one ticket option :( 

• Subscriber

I only had the option for a "Mobile ticket" but nothing was sent to my phone. There was no other delivery option for me. Did anyone else have only the mobile option?

Yes! And it drives me nuts, cause I want to have a regular paper ticket and not some mobile code. I sent a question regarding this mobile ticket to eventim support, but haven't got an answer yet. It really sucks to have only one ticket option :(

Thanks... Did you actually get anything sent to your mobile? So much for a souvenir ticket to keep... Now i have no code and no ticket...