BERLIN 25th Sept. 2015

khoobo

I only had the option for a "Mobile ticket" but nothing was sent to my phone. There was no other delivery option for me. Did anyone else have only the mobile option?

Yes! And it drives me nuts, cause I want to have a regular paper ticket and not some mobile code. I sent a question regarding this mobile ticket to eventim support, but haven't got an answer yet. It really sucks to have only one ticket option :(

Thanks... Did you actually get anything sent to your mobile? So much for a souvenir ticket to keep... Now i have no code and no ticket... 

I haven't purchased it yet. I'll wait till support answers me and then decide whether I'm buying it or switching Berling to Amsterdam or Antwerp. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

\

Yes! And it drives me nuts, cause I want to have a regular paper ticket and not some mobile code. I sent a question regarding this mobile ticket to eventim support, but haven't got an answer yet. It really sucks to have only one ticket option :(

Thanks... Did you actually get anything sent to your mobile? So much for a souvenir ticket to keep... Now i have no code and no ticket... 

I haven't purchased it yet. I'll wait till support answers me and then decide whether I'm buying it or switching Berling to Amsterdam or Antwerp. 

Wise move.. i'm still hunting for their email to ask about this mobile ticket thingo

• Subscriber

If someone gets any info on this mobile ticket thing, please share! I don't know if I should go for seated with normal tickets or standing with mobile tickets... Can't even find info if mobile tickets work for people outside Germany. :unsure:

If someone gets any info on this mobile ticket thing, please share! I don't know if I should go for seated with normal tickets or standing with mobile tickets... Can't even find info if mobile tickets work for people outside Germany. :unsure:

I don't think it works anyhow differently, why would it? You pay & get a ticket or a scan code on your phone :) 

I'll share here when I hear from Eventim support. 

• Subscriber

Guys, I also wanted this option, but system noticed me that this is not possible for presale and seated tics. So I had to change it.

• Subscriber

FYI, Eventim is having its own presale tomorrow at 3pm local time. So for those who want to save their U2 codes, it's a good option to secure your ticket that way.

Hallo XX,
exklusiv auf eventim.de bieten U2 allen Fans eine einmalige Gelegenheit:
Ab Freitag, den 05.12., 15 Uhr können Sie bei EVENTIM die begehrten Tickets für die "iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE"-Tour inklusive Fanclub-Mitgliedschaft bestellen. Greifen Sie zu und sichern Sie sich Ihre Tickets noch vor dem offiziellen Vorverkaufsstart am Montag, den 08.12., 9 Uhr!

• Subscriber

I eventually bought tickets for Köln, standing. The only option for delivery was mobile ticket and I got the ticket(s) delivered straight away to my phone. The barcode looks a bit odd, but I guess it's ok. I was actually wondering if I can print it out anyway, just to be sure. I mean, what if I loose, break or whatever my phone during the next year! They do have the option to send the text again, but I hope I can change the phone details if I it comes to that. I hope others here get their mobile tickets as well. :)

• Subscriber

Hi, I got a mobile ticket as well - and you are right the barcode is tiny and looks to be only partial. I've written to eventim to see if a swap for a 'fanticket' is possible.

Yes, the barcode looks indeed partial and it's very tiny. Please let me and others know, if eventim lets you swap the ticket or gives you any other advice. I might contact them as well.