Sign in to follow this  
khoobo

BERLIN 25th Sept. 2015

Good idea! I too would prefer hard copy fan tickets, please let us know if Eventim will do the swap!

Unfortunatley it is not possible to get paper or e-tix for GA in Berlin. They only give away mobile tickets. The tiny barcode looks weird indeed but that seems to be normal. Not very happy about all of this but we are in good company: the guys at Eventim customer service I talked to on Friday called the new system "a shitty idea that causes unnecessary problems for everyone" :rolleyes:

Edited by jenny1980

Is there anyone who managed to get a GA ticket for the second concert? Eventim started to sale  the tickets on hour earlier than was stated, I was there since 8 am anyways, but it was impossible to fish out the ticket for the 25th of September: the moment I wanted to put it in a basket eventim was saying something about no tickets being available. My friends managed to buy tickets for the first night, but none of us could get one for the second :( 

Eventim started to sale  the tickets on hour earlier than was stated

Do you mean public sales?They started in time, exact at 9.00

Edited by Lilangie

Eventim started to sale  the tickets on hour earlier than was stated

Do you mean public sales?They started in time, exact at 9.00

О.о I guess I got confused with time difference then. Anyways I was just in time and failed to get what I wanted. 

Anyways I was just in time and failed to get what I wanted. 

So did i. 

Edited by Lilangie

Is there anyone who managed to get a GA ticket for the second concert? Eventim started to sale  the tickets on hour earlier than was stated, I was there since 8 am anyways, but it was impossible to fish out the ticket for the 25th of September: the moment I wanted to put it in a basket eventim was saying something about no tickets being available. My friends managed to buy tickets for the first night, but none of us could get one for the second :(

I got 1 GA for Berlin 25 and I'd be happy to transfer it to you cause I can't make it. I bought one for Köln instead. Eventim told me how to. Was sceptical too for this mobile thingy. They said you need to show your mobile phone link at entry and they'll scan it and you'll be fine.

So if you (or somebody else) want my tic, drop me a message.

I got 1 GA for Berlin 25 and I'd be happy to transfer it to you cause I can't make it. I bought one for Köln instead. Eventim told me how to. Was sceptical too for this mobile thingy. They said you need to show your mobile phone link at entry and they'll scan it and you'll be fine.

Update: sorry to tell you, guys but my ticket is no longer available for sale. It went to one lucky fellow this morning. Fingers crossed for all of you still searching for a ticket. x

Update: sorry to tell you, guys but my ticket is no longer available for sale. It went to one lucky fellow this morning. Fingers crossed for all of you still searching for a ticket. x

Oh my, I missed your message! Oh noooooo  :(  :(  :(  :(

Sign in to follow this