So did anyone get tickets yet?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

bonoeire, I'm having similar problems. I first searched for less expensive seats. After several minutes of waiting, nothing available. OK, search for best available. 

Two tickets in Section 101. Hit the Buy button, and Ticketmaster returns an error message. 

So now I'm searching again, with a wait time of "less than 1 minute" and it's been that way for almost 15 minutes. 

I won't even mention how many times I had to paste in my code and hit the damn submit button before the code was accepted. 

• Subscriber

Got 2 for Chicago 6/25.  Took three tries on my code before TM accepted it (copy / pasted the same thing three times, no extra spaces).  Had 2 tix and then TM only gave me 15 seconds to review my order and charge my card!  Lost those and reordered much more quickly.  Only one section over from first try, so not bad.

• Subscriber

NYC 1. I'm patient with these things but frustration was mounting at times during the purchase (first online, then successfully on TM phone app). This show had better kick ass (above U2 standard ass kicking) after this mess in the pants

Edited by lgg