Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

So did anyone get tickets yet?

Been a member for about 20 years.

Worst experience ever to get U2 tickets this time.  For the first 15 mins, got the most expensive tickets, then got knocked out more than 5 times. Then told to only try "best available" got knocked out more than 7 times. Ticketmaster can't handle the volume overload.  Took over 1 hour and 25 mins and finally got lousy GA tix for Toronto.

You'd figure a longtime member like me would have better access.    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Just like to say how delighted I am with my presale experience. Presale code came at 07:49am, talk about cutting it fine ! Got 2 tickets for Friday @ O2 but needed "accessible" seats as wife can't stand up. Called the venue to see if they will exchange and they agree to give us front row seats with unimpeded view AND my ticket is complimentary as wife's carer ! AWESOME ! :lol: Thanks O2, Thanks U2!  It'll be MAGNIFICENT !

Been a member for about 20 years.

Worst experience ever to get U2 tickets this time.  For the first 15 mins, got the most expensive tickets, then got knocked out more than 5 times. Then told to only try "best available" got knocked out more than 7 times. Ticketmaster can't handle the volume overload.  Took over 1 hour and 25 mins and finally got lousy GA tix for Toronto.

You'd figure a longtime member like me would have better access.    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Unfortunately (or fortunately for others) U2 does not have a tiered system for long time members.  We are all lumped in one of two days and left to wonders of TM.  Hopefully you will be able to purchase the seats you wanted or close via a member here who can't go.  Not uncommon for trades and purchases to take place between members so keep the faith.  

Yep, two tickets at Forum on May 30th.  No problems, except I hate the way ticketmaster works.  Now I just have to sell a kidney to pay for the $630 bill :blink: .

I can't afford to buy redzone ! Have fun! I'll be there that day too!

Just like to say how delighted I am with my presale experience. Presale code came at 07:49am, talk about cutting it fine ! Got 2 tickets for Friday @ O2 but needed "accessible" seats as wife can't stand up. Called the venue to see if they will exchange and they agree to give us front row seats with unimpeded view AND my ticket is complimentary as wife's carer ! AWESOME ! :lol: Thanks O2, Thanks U2!  It'll be MAGNIFICENT !

wow! awesome!

I got 1 GA for opening night. Hopefully GA for night 2 releases for public sale so I have time to deposit this cash I just received. Aahaha.

*sigh*

Had a nightmare for NY.  I have not read thread but took 1:13, 73 minutes, to get the GA's to NY.  I have been doing TM since the 90's and I have never seen it so bad.  I had GA's for all 3 shows we wanted with our A codes and 2 of the shows I tried 5 times where they would pull up and then I would loose them, either at shipping or the CC screen etc.

I think the 19th show GA's are gone, but I don't know.  Can someone let us know with a B to know what is left on GA's for Chicago.

Thanks.  I guess people were having issues, wife at home had issues was read @U2 saying use TM app. 

Oh well, I made it 73 minutes later.

Yep, two tickets at Forum on May 30th.  No problems, except I hate the way ticketmaster works.  Now I just have to sell a kidney to pay for the $630 bill :blink: .

I can't afford to buy redzone ! Have fun! I'll be there that day too!

I rather pass the RZ. Sure if you can afford that's great but I don't see much of the benefit of it. 

Look forward to get the night 4 on Monday. 

It's good for me that the GA prices are much higher than 360 was. It makes it much easier to not spend so much money on this tour.

I will see the beginning, the middle and the end.

Sign in to follow this