Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

So did anyone get tickets yet?

Yep, two tickets at Forum on May 30th.  No problems, except I hate the way ticketmaster works.  Now I just have to sell a kidney to pay for the $630 bill :blink: .

I can't afford to buy redzone ! Have fun! I'll be there that day too!

I rather pass the RZ. Sure if you can afford that's great but I don't see much of the benefit of it. 

Look forward to get the night 4 on Monday. 

The benefit is you don't have to get there so early to be as close and it's less crowded....I've always been super close on the floor but never in the "circle" and it's fine. Hated the setup of the last tour.

NIce post, looking at thread.  I can't imagine Monday.  This was a JOKE.  A TOTAL JOKE.  I had all you had, lost tickets etc, code bad, screen timed out.  I mean these guys can't sell tickets.  Period.

Glad you made it, but it's brutal.  How can Monday even WORK at all, I can't imagine it.

The TM.com process was far from relaxing. I'm convinced they slow down their servers on purpose.  I don't know the math, but I figure a company that makes that much money tries to make more of scalping (I mean TicketsNow.com....Please).   There's no way that a company that big shouldn't be able to handle almost any concert release - Much less a pre-sale for only a select few.

I had 2 GA tickets for MSG 7/18 on hold and when it got to the payment page...It never fully loaded.  I was just sitting there so I had to try a refresh and of course that released my tickets.  When I went back it said that my code was used of course.  I called U2.com and automated message told me to call back later.  

I don't know what happened, but I tried the code again and it worked.  Got two tix in section 115 and didn't hesitate. The payment process took much longer than it ever does, but finally went through.  

I'm working on becoming more relaxed in therapy and this little episode set me back a few sessions.  

I hope you all got tickets today because Monday is going to be an absolute s*%tshow....

Are there Chicago GA left for B code people.  Will they even get anything?

I got 2 for the May 18th San Jose show, was actually very easy, 8 minutes total from the time I was able to log into the presale to confirmation.  I think all the earlier problems with the East Coast presale must have been straightened out.

I remember when that arena was called San Jose Arena (Elevation tour). It has identity issues :P

The benefit is you don't have to get there so early to be as close and it's less crowded....I've always been super close on the floor but never in the "circle" and it's fine. Hated the setup of the last tour.

I rather pass the RZ. Sure if you can afford that's great but I don't see much of the benefit of it. 

Look forward to get the night 4 on Monday. 

It's nice for sure but I still don't se much of the benefit because the price is so much higher. 

Last tour I was able to get in the RZ even though I paid for GA. It was very cramped but great view, very close. 

That was the 360 Rose Bowl Pasadena show.

I logged in at 9.55am this morning and joined the queue, filling in my necessary detail while I waited. At 10.05am I completed my transaction and got 2 £90 tickets for the London O2 on 30.10.15.

The whole process was incredibly smooth, nothing at all like the Vertigo fiasco.

Well done to whoever organised this!

Sign in to follow this