Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

So did anyone get tickets yet?

Got 2 Tix, Lower Level Chicago Night 2.

It took me over 35 minutes to finally get through after saying my code didn't work and getting booted out a few times.  I had two computers going as well as my IPhone. 

Good Luck to Everyone trying!   

Toronto 1 four rows from lower corner...patience after waiting for more than two hours and $600 later...all for my fave boys :D

I had the same tickets one row up at 10:04, Ticketmaster hung up while confirming payment. I got back in after some messing with my code and had the "searching for tickets" screen for almost two hours. AtU2.com said to use the phone, so I did and the rep told me that only internet sales were valid. I had her check my original order, which didn't go through. She then recommended I refresh and try again. Glad I did. I got a map so I could see and choose from what seats were still available, nice touch.

Good Luck everyone :D

Booked 2 tickets for red zone London O2. Monday. Straight on to Holiday Inn next door. All booked in 15 mins. Just got to try for NFL tix for Sunday might as well kill 2 birds with one stone as we are coming down from Manchester.

I will say this...Ticket prices for any type of entertainment are insane these days.  If you don't think it has to do with the wealthiest people in our society driving those prices up then you've missed the boat.  I work in real estate in New York City and it's the exact same thing.  

By the way Rhi - AS IF you're going on the Sunday and not the Friday #nerd :P

Hahaha! I actually had a bit of indecision over this, but a Zootop who lives by me wanted Sunday so I thought go for that in the interest of being sociable  :lol:

I was pleasantly surprised to see ticket prices lower than $300 plus because I didn't think I would be able to afford any just before Christmas as I mentioned in a post last night.  Well I was at work and got a 15 minute break so I decided to see if I could get some inexpensive tickets using my iPhone & Ticketmaster app.  First time I tried I didn't capitalize the code so it didn't work. Then I tried for the $48 tickets but didn't get any so I tried again but for the $80 tickets and I got 2 GA for NYC Sun. 7/19.  Two tickets for $191.00 was great.  Made my day when I didn't think I would be able to afford any.  I will probably try and get seats for Sat. night show next year in the aftermarket.  I can't wait to see them next year it will be my 20th show.  I've seen them at least once on every tour since the Joshua Tree.  Good Luck to the rest of you!

San Jose on the 18th.  Easiest U2/ticketmaster experience I have ever had.  I was in and out by 10:03......no problems......thanks to all!!

Tomorrows presale time?  12:00 as per U2.com or 3:00 as per Ticketmaster?  anyone know for sure?  

I was wondering the same thing.  I hope its at 3pm...

Just like to say how delighted I am with my presale experience. Presale code came at 07:49am, talk about cutting it fine ! Got 2 tickets for Friday @ O2 but needed "accessible" seats as wife can't stand up. Called the venue to see if they will exchange and they agree to give us front row seats with unimpeded view AND my ticket is complimentary as wife's carer ! AWESOME ! :lol: Thanks O2, Thanks U2! It'll be MAGNIFICENT !

Terrific!!

Sign in to follow this