So did anyone get tickets yet?

A boy called Trampoline

• Subscriber

Being in Dallas I was looking for Chicago or Phoenix.  Being my birthday is May 23rd it was pretty easy.  I splurged and picked up two of the VIP Party Packages with no issue at all. Now I have to get tickets for the Friday show on Monday.  With all the problems I have been hearing about with this pre-sale through Ticketmaster, I can't imagine the frustrations we will encounter later.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

By the way Rhi - AS IF you're going on the Sunday and not the Friday #nerd :P

Hahaha! I actually had a bit of indecision over this, but a Zootop who lives by me wanted Sunday so I thought go for that in the interest of being sociable :lol:

Fair enough. Hope you have an amazing time anyway :D

• Subscriber

After all my carping, MSG, last night lower bowl. They wouldn't let me use the seat map that had two amazing seats showing a bit closer to the stage but all in 109, row 18 -- better than I would have thought for NYC.  Now there's just the waiting and oh, that credit card bill.

• Subscriber

I managed to get one seat in 102 for MSG on Wed. I'm happy. At least, I'm going. :) I was trying to get floor on one of the other days that are day 2s but no luck so far. Might hope to get tix with friends on monday.

Archived