Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

So did anyone get tickets yet?

Can anyone tell me what methods of payment are accepted, please? I'll have access to the presale only tomorrow so I'd like to know to save time. TIA!

Ticketmaster France accepted at least Amex and Visa, and Mastercard and CB as well - as far as I'm able to remember (all that stress, you know...)

I got two GA for London on the 30th. See all of you there who's coming!

Me! I'm going on my own so please say hi!

Also going on my own! Just booked a hotel and nearly had heart failure at some of the prices - they appear to have been bumped up due to the concerts. Around £200 for a lot of the Premier Inns! So I am booked into a very budget Ibis for £56 a night.

I got two GA for London on the 30th. See all of you there who's coming!

Me! I'm going on my own so please say hi!

Also going on my own! Just booked a hotel and nearly had heart failure at some of the prices - they appear to have been bumped up due to the concerts. Around £200 for a lot of the Premier Inns! So I am booked into a very budget Ibis for £56 a night.

The trains will be 24hrs on Fri/sat from next September so luckily don't need to stay near the venue.Which ibis are you booked in?

I'm so happy for everyone!  Hugs!  I have an hour and a half to go!  :)  Getting tickets today for one show in Chicago, then my boyfriend is getting tickets for other show tomorrow.  Yeah!  :) 

woohoo!!  Hoping to add to the "got them" list in 90 minutes!!  (worried Chicago is going to get mobbed) 

Red Zone x2 for the 2nd Boston show, went very smoothly.

Sign in to follow this