The Adam Thread

Opeth

Adam needs a thread. He's the most colorful and interesting member of U2. To me at least.

He plays bass. He plays keyboard and synth too. He's worked with Maria Mckee and Pete Townsend.

Please post your Adam tidbits here.

Thanks!

nerd.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call him colorful, but he is interesting. He's so shy & reclusive.

I think there's a lot about him that we don't know.

He's the only member of the band who's not ashamed of his gray hair.

I think that makes him more REAL to me than any of the others.

I don't even know if Edge has any hair left or what color it is.

He's always wearing that hat. LOL

Adam is the ego-less one.

I can just imagine the other three in a huge row and there's Adam sitting back smoking a cig and snickering at them. Adam IS by far the Coolest memebr ofU2. The fact that he hangs back and lets the others take the spotlight shows that he is ego-less. He's the Pimp of the band. Give that man a cape and acane and a hat with a long feather. Adam dates super models, probably still smokes weed, he sooooooo coooooool.

I remember reading a story about Adam in a book about U2.

At around 7 years old he shows up to class and sits down at his desk with a thermos. He opened the thermos and proceeded to poor himself a drink. This was notacceptable behaviour. The teacher asked what the hell he thought he was doing? Adam simply replied "Having a cup of coffee". Like there was no bigdeal and nothing to fuss about. Well lets just say the teacher didn't see eye to eye with him.

That's super cool Adam. So cool he dosen't just flaunt the rules. He sees them as childish at 7 years old. Adam was a man before anybody else in theband. I can promise ya that.

• Subscriber

u2zoo24 wrote:

Adam is the ego-less one.

I can just imagine the other three in a huge row and there's Adam sitting back smoking a cig and snickering at them. Adam IS by far the Coolest memebr of U2. The fact that he hangs back and lets the others take the spotlight shows that he is ego-less. He's the Pimp of the band. Give that man a cape and a cane and a hat with a long feather. Adam dates super models, probably still smokes weed, he sooooooo coooooool.

I remember reading a story about Adam in a book about U2.

At around 7 years old he shows up to class and sits down at his desk with a thermos. He opened the thermos and proceeded to poor himself a drink. This was not acceptable behaviour. The teacher asked what the hell he thought he was doing? Adam simply replied "Having a cup of coffee". Like there was no big deal and nothing to fuss about. Well lets just say the teacher didn't see eye to eye with him.

That's super cool Adam. So cool he dosen't just flaunt the rules. He sees them as childish at 7 years old. Adam was a man before anybody else in the band. I can promise ya that.

I think Adam is super cool too. He has style and a great smile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...