Thanks U2.com

joshthetree

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Thanks to the site and thanks for putting up with our dramatics. Like lovers, it's only worth putting up with the dramatic ones if they're sexy, and rest assured U2.com, your fans are damned sexy, so all's well as ends well ;)

Just a little LOL moment at the checkout "Level 4 is not recommended for people with Vertigo...."

Put your HTDAAB Lead singles away, folks...

Lol vertigo

• Subscriber

Also quick note to thank our mods for essentially being psychiatric carers for the past 24 hours....

Bigwave helped sort us out at Graham Norton and is the nicest bloke in the world. Max is basically a Jedi Master, and Bajagirl I don't know tonnes about but she's lovely and thank you all. 

Peace out kids

I'll second that! Our Mods are taking some seriously undeserved flack right now  :angry: I'm delighted with my pre-sale experience & think the open letter to bigwave is right out of order

• Subscriber

I want to thank the moderators for being so timely with answers to questions.  I want to thank you for suggesting we update ticketmaster accounts yesterday while we were all freaking out about codes.  I want to thank Bigwave for suggesting that we sign out, close browser, clear cache and retry because it worked for me.  I want to thank Baja for past kindnesses shown.  I've been out of the loop for a while but it's great to be back.  I want to thank Bono for whatever he is doing to get better.  I did not expect a tour for a year at least.

I want to thank this band for keeping me going.  Were it not for the song, Bad, I do not think I would have done so.

• Subscriber

Want to add my thank you piece as well. Long time subscriber, been waiting for this presale and it was amazingly smooth. Got two amazing tickets for what I anticipate will be amazing shows. So happy right now!! Can't wait!!!

• Subscriber

Also quick note to thank our mods for essentially being psychiatric carers for the past 24 hours....

Bigwave helped sort us out at Graham Norton and is the nicest bloke in the world. Max is basically a Jedi Master, and Bajagirl I don't know tonnes about but she's lovely and thank you all. 

Peace out kids

I'll second that! Our Mods are taking some seriously undeserved flack right now  :angry: I'm delighted with my pre-sale experience & think the open letter to bigwave is right out of order

Amen.