Sign in to follow this  
jimorbono

HELP! Can't buy tickets (London - O2) (MERGED)

Followed link on U2 website to pre-sale for O2. This links to AXS. Entered pre-sale code...got error! Entered again...seemed to work...have got a printed receipt of my order details but it does say 'This is not your ticket' which I understand because it's ticketless. It just all feels a bit 'flimsy' if that makes any sense. Anyhow, as I said, I think I've bought two tickets but something to say 'hey you've bought 2 tickets to U2 at the O2' wouldn't go a miss.

I also noticed that the link (before the pre-sale started) indicated that this was for GA only but when the pre-sale actually started there seemed to be options for seating as well? Just bought the GA's though.

Hope this might provide some useful info.

Hi all.

Can anyone help? I've been logged on since 10. Been in waiting rooms. Logged out, logged back in. Tried Firefox, Explorer and Chrome.

Seating plan show loads of availability but won't let me buy any tickets. 

At no point am I asked for my Presale code.

Can anyone help??

Please.

What site are you using (Ticketmaster, Live Nation, etc)?

edit: Ah, I'm guessing it's Ticketmaster if you're going to London. Not sure what's up then, when I was looking at Ticketmaster it had a box for the presale code. :/

Edited by Faye_Kelly

I've tried deleting history.

Using the ipad.

Nothing seems to help. I just keep getting told there are no tickets.

Wait, so are you using axs or Ticketmaster? Is London not using Ticketmaster? I haven't actually looked at London, I was looking at Glasgow (not actually used my code for anything yet as I'm waiting for Dublin)

If you're not already looking at Ticketmaster, try looking for London on that and see if anything comes up

Not sure if it would affect anything, but have you checked that popups aren't being blocked on AXS? That caused me problems with Ticketmaster on a previous tour.

Sign in to follow this