Sign in to follow this  
jimorbono

HELP! Can't buy tickets (London - O2) (MERGED)

Glasgow is through Ticketmaster, London is through AXS.

Ah, thanks, fair enough then. Hope FiL's problem is sorted soon. You're right could well be a pop-up blocking issue. But if that doesn't solve it, the only other thing I can suggest is that it's an iPad issue. I know some websites don't work well with my boyfriend's iPad.

I've had no luck through axs either - i get a "skeleton" page ie purchase page doesn't load properly

I don't know what's happening guys. It's not working for me. Thanks for trying to help.

Gutted!

Same problem for me. Windows laptop and iPhone, chrome and Firefox, just keeps saying 'no tickets available' have tried various price levels and best available. Very pissed off 18year subscriber.

I have had this same problem, I was even in the AXA queue from 09.35! And for the last hour and a half,  no tickets were available anywhere for me to buy.

However I have just tried buying tickets through my mobile (Sony android) and it went straight through with no issues at all!! 2 standing tickets for the 25th October :)

So try your phone instead, or borrow a friends - the mobile site is much better and the whole thing was done in minutes.

It should ask for your presale code first of all - the desktop site never did this! Which meant nothing else worked either!! :angry:

Iphone sticks in waiting room

Chrome and Firefox on Windows laptop gets through waiting room to ticket selection but says none available.

just tried from 2 separate computers and there are plenty available for O2...

could be a flash based issue (your computer flash up to date?) as i noticed you need to enter code on entry to the AXS page - & make sure you are following the correct link from the http://www.u2.com/tour page, AND you are in the eXPERIENCE group )code will start U215A....

Still nothing.

Updated flash. Restarted my whole laptop.

Also tried on ipad and phone.

Ipad and laptop don't ask for presale code. Straight to tix selection but no tix.

Phone asks for code then when i select tix it says none available.

I have experience code.

:(

Phil.

Sign in to follow this