Sign in to follow this  
jimorbono

HELP! Can't buy tickets (London - O2) (MERGED)

Really? Why would O2 block their own customers? Makes no sense...

GA ticket - for both 25th & 30th at O2 - YES!!!!!!!

Now to wait for Monday for more!  

Same old story. Have been trying all day to get wheelchair accessible tickets for the O2 London. Absolutely no information on the tour page FAQ's. No mention on the ticket website. What is the point of having presale codes if you exclude a whole group because they are disabled in some way. Brings back so many bad memories of trying to get 360 tickets. I was hoping things would have improved since then,but obviously not.

Shame on U2 for continuing to use tossers to sell their tickets.

ip2004 - in the FAQ on AXS.com it says "For disabled access tickets you'll need to contact the venue directly who will be able to help you with your specific access requirements". Not sure how the presale code fits into that, but it seems you will have to give them a call or submit a request on the website.

Same old story. Have been trying all day to get wheelchair accessible tickets for the O2 London. Absolutely no information on the tour page FAQ's. No mention on the ticket website. What is the point of having presale codes if you exclude a whole group because they are disabled in some way. Brings back so many bad memories of trying to get 360 tickets. I was hoping things would have improved since then,but obviously not.

Shame on U2 for continuing to use tossers to sell their tickets.

AXS UK Events

supportUK@AXS.com

08448 24 48 24 For Sales and General Inquires

020 8463 3362 For Customer Services

Contact Centre Hours:

Monday - Friday 8:30am - 8pm

Saturday 8:30am - 6pm

Sunday 9am - 6pm

Why are members with special needs expected to trawl through spurious FAQ sections to find out how to use their presale code. Ironically special needs members in my experience don't even need presale codes ,because you cant buy tickets with them. 

Ridiculous situation. Much more info and help is needed.

We're looking to take our kids for the first time so needed four seating tickets for any London or Glasgow dates which ruled out the pre-sale. Been on today but no luck at all unfortunately unless i want to pay the prices from GetMeIn or the other ticket sites which seem to have already snapped up loads. Very frustrating and will be the first tour I've not seen them on since JT.

I was lucky enough not to have any problems booking what I wanted for London, but I feel the frustration of those that had technology turn against them. It seems there will always be glitches.

I did just wanted to show my appreciation for Bigwave in this thread, as If I had been in that unpleasant situation, I could not have wished for anyone to have worked so hard to sort the problems out.

Bigwave -I salute you.

*Stands up clapping*  :)

Sign in to follow this