Here is an image a Twitter user recently posted:

"Here's the official stage layout for Vancouver."

CEnU5TzUMAAHi-4.jpg

https://twitter.com/TheeEdge/status/597242507240472576/photo/1

I checked the Rogers Arena website, as well as Ticketmaster, but all I've found is the same layout as before.

Thoughts?

Wow.  Yet another, different take on where the RZs are.  Very confusing--it conflicts with both the San Jose arena and TM (everywhere) maps, which have the RZs by the b-stage, NOT the main stage.  And--on top of that--it seems to conflict with the actual leaked photos from Vancouver, which appeared to show the RZ all along the central catwalk.  And what's more, these RZs are way too big for the 100-total number of RZ slots (50/side).  Can any actual RZ ticketholders from Vancouver verify that they received this image??

Edited by mike7man

BigBunny, the original San Jose map (which has been very accurate in most cases) says 50 patrons per side. But who knows. We'll know soon enough :)

Edited by ddarroch

Here is an image a Twitter user recently posted:"Here's the official stage layout for Vancouver."CEnU5TzUMAAHi-4.jpg

I checked the Rogers Arena website, as well as Ticketmaster, but all I've found is the same layout as before.

Thoughts?

I have red zone tickets for opening night and got an email from "Red Zone" confirming instructions for the day of the show. The email contained this stage setup. It is almost certainly the actual setup, although i doubt it is to scale.

Here is an image a Twitter user recently posted:"Here's the official stage layout for Vancouver."CEnU5TzUMAAHi-4.jpg

Thoughts?

I have red zone tickets for opening night and got an email from "Red Zone" confirming instructions for the day of the show. The email contained this stage setup. It is almost certainly the actual setup, although i doubt it is to scale.

Atu2 is running this image in their FAQ from responses they got from LiveNation about the tour...

BigBunny, the original San Jose map (which has been very accurate in most cases) says 50 patrons per side. But who knows. We'll know soon enough :)

only 50? gonna be a lot of space then. 

But, we only get at the rail on the main stage and nowhere else, it looks like.

But, we only get at the rail on the main stage and nowhere else, it looks like.

If by "we" you mean Red Zone, that seems accurate. Otherwise, seems like GA gets you rail at main stage, catwalk, and all around the B stage.

With this new GA layout. In your opinion what spot would be the best to target for the concerts? In the catwalk? In stage B?

STAGE WALKWAY/CATWALK RISES IN THE AIR!

Hey All, funny how no one seems to have noticed that it looks pretty clear that during the show the catwalk that connects the ''i'' stage to ''e'' stage will rise at one point during the show, seems to rise at least some 20-30 feet.

Check out at the 5 second mark (lasts a half second so pause it right there) of the 40 second tour promo video (shown on Jimmy Fallon the other night & now on Daily motion).

Looking pretty Sweeett!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pkmmr_u2news-u2-ie-innocence-experience-tour-2015_music

Actually it's at the 6 second mark + just noticed also at the 33 second mark the walkway is definitelly in the air (you can see the under walkway floor structure braces, normally would not see that unless the platform has risin'). 

Sign in to follow this