• Subscriber

So now that some people have gotten to see the show, I'm curious whether my MSG seat will put me behind the stage a bit or pretty well lined-up. Thoughts? I highlighted my seat on the image...

post-385858-0-07448500-1432080052_thumb.png

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

So now that some people have gotten to see the show, I'm curious whether my MSG seat will put me behind the stage a bit or pretty well lined-up. Thoughts? I highlighted my seat on the image...

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-05-19 at 7.57.31 PM.png

I don't think you will be behind the stage but there are risers on the sides and back of the stage.  Being you are that low there may be some sight line issues if your seats are close to floor level.  

• Subscriber

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-05-19 at 7.57.31 PM.png

I don't think you will be behind the stage but there are risers on the sides and back of the stage.  Being you are that low there may be some sight line issues if your seats are close to floor level.  

Thanks. Yeah, I'm right on the border of having a great seat or an almost great seat... ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived