• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

i bet the stage will be in the middle and they will float to both ends.  Especially if the "centre" seating is the most expensive and the two ends are equivalent price.  Typically the lower bowl seats by the stage will be more expensive than in the other end.  Once everyone has tickets we should be able to figure it out.

• Subscriber

If you look at the seating here: http://www.sapcenteratsanjose.com/events/detail/u2-innocence-experience-tour-2015

And then at the interactive seating chart for Boston, you can see that the "main" stage appears to be OPPOSITE of the Red Zone AND that there are no seats available at the end by section 18.

Also, knowing Boston setup, the stage for most concerts is in the end by section 21, etc... therefore further making me believe that I am correct.. but who the hell knows haha

• Subscriber

I'm guessing the stage is on one end but they will be up and down it most of the night so everywhere would have a great view.

Metallica had a very similar setup when I saw them at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto (same venue where U2 will play).  Long 'strip' of stage, ran end-to-end along the floor with seats available everywhere in the arena.  Seemed like everyone had a great view of the stage as the band moved around throughout the night.