There is definitely something else at play yet, since there would be no reason to reduce the ticket price behind the round stage on the San Jose seating chart, as that would otherwise seem to be an amazing spot, so there has to be some reason those seats are $98 and not $278.

Yes for sure,  looks to me like there may be a screen at the back of the round stage and I would imagine a larger one at the back of the main stage?

Wow, I've never seen that Metallica stage before, fantastic!  

Thanks for posting the seating chart above Ultraviolet, do you know which part is the RED ZONE there?

Lily - the red zone is on the left around the smaller stage.

If you look at the seating here: http://www.sapcenteratsanjose.com/events/detail/u2-innocence-experience-tour-2015

And then at the interactive seating chart for Boston, you can see that the "main" stage appears to be OPPOSITE of the Red Zone AND that there are no seats available at the end by section 18.

Also, knowing Boston setup, the stage for most concerts is in the end by section 21, etc... therefore further making me believe that I am correct.. but who the hell knows haha

The seating chart of San Jose shows a round stage on the left and a 'crew tech zone' on the right. I don't think this is a stage, but the mixing desk (sound & vision and guitar techs) at that end.

The San Jose seating chart shows more details. Small round stage at the left and a Band Tech zone on the left. Don't think this is a stage, but more the mixing desk (sound & vision) and the 'underworld' where Dallas keeps track on Edge's guitar collection... 

post-296403-0-01483800-1417789533_thumb.jpg

I'm gonna call bullshit on the San Jose diagram, saw pretty much the same thing used for some Foo Fighters shows in Europe this just has a red zone drawn in. When has U2 ever recycled someone else's idea.

My theory, look at the tour logo. picture that on the area floor from above with the insides of the loops on the "e" being the red zones

Wow, I've never seen that Metallica stage before, fantastic!  

Thanks for posting the seating chart above Ultraviolet, do you know which part is the RED ZONE there?

Lily - the red zone is on the left around the smaller stage.

Thanks!  And I'm going to look at the 'Invisible' video now.   B)

I know that U2 try to play to most every angle in their shows, but there is also one direction that they face the majority of the time. In this new configuration, I can't figure out if seats on the ends are good or bad .

Anyone have any good info on this? 

Sign in to follow this