Sign in to follow this  
Gogme United

Ticket Swop / Sell (Face Value) Area?

Is there a place in this Forum where subscribers can swop or sell tickets? 

I accidentally bought two tickets for the same date, where I wanted to have a GA on day 1 and seated on day 2. Amsterdam that is. 

not yet, but we will set one up when we know exactly what the guidelines are for each venue - may take a few days to gather all info on that

Thanks bigwave, that would be very much appreciated, because I also need to swap (Berlin for Köln), otherwise I won't be able to go.

Thank you for asking / posting this. I was actually pondering the same in case I end up with extra or unwanted tickets.

Cheers!

BIGWAVE. so are you saying theres a chance we can allow for buying and selling and exchaning tickets for u2 community that would override the credit card entrance issue? THAT to me is the barrier for us. Theres no way to exchange tickets to multiple shows with that in place.

And how about the CC and ID check which came up in some of the posts ?

all the questions are valid, and why we need official confirmation of what will be allowed and the proper procedure. 

Doubt there's a way around the CC and ID checks. Only way would be to swap is if someone had (for instance) london 25th spare and i had london 26th spare and we went in together for both nights. Can't see any other way. Be lucky to get a match

Yeah I have posted at length in many forums about how this lock down is insane.  I have made like 20 trades/sales on u2.com with fans to set up a touring season.  If they don't want us to travel around, like a lot of us do anyway, then go to more cities.

I mean Chicago is on sale and I can't TRY to get tickets to use as trade for other cities, the Mrs. wants Boston.  I mean, like I have posted, we used to have a SALE thread and a TRADE thread.

This touring year, this is just bs with all the lockdowns.  At least in NY MSG we can have some freedom to do what we want with our tickets, ie go/trade/sell. 

Sign in to follow this