Sign in to follow this  
Gogme United

Ticket Swop / Sell (Face Value) Area?

If a way can be worked out to swap tix, I am interested in swapping my Chicago nite 1 GA tix (2) for nite 2 GA tix (2).

I find it hard to believe that the public on-sale was 13 hours ago, the shows are in only five months, and we still don't have a procedure in place for this?! ;-)

I'm going to go ahead and throw this out there now. I need to trade my two GAs to the second night in Vancouver BC for either GAs or seats, (I'll add cash for the difference) to either night in Phoenix AZ. Canada has very strict DUI laws and because my Son has a DUI on his record he cannot go to Canada for some time. I was not aware of this when I used my code for BC2.

Morning all,

procedure to sell/swap paperless tickets bought from eventim:

1. go to your eventim account and click to your shop to view your order(ed) ticket(s)

2. click on "erneut versenden" (send again)

3. for the person you want to send your ticket to you have to choose their country from dropdown menu for "Land" (country).

4. choose type of their mobile phone

5. type in country code and mobile phone number of the other person. Make sure to type in the number without any blanks or it won't work.

6. press "senden"

Should the recipient have an eventim-account as well, he/she will now see the ticket in his purchases just as if he had bought it himself.

He also instantly gets an sms from eventim to their phone containing the link to the ticket information. You need to show this link at the venue and they'll scan it directly from your phone and Bam! you're in.  :)

I used the above procedure to sell one of my tickets today. I also used paypal option "sell using email" to get the money safely and without having to present my bank data. It worked perfectly.

I am planning to travel to Germany from Australia to visit mum and friends. I have 1 spare general admission tickets for cologne 17th of oct and would like to get into general admission on the 18th of October. Not sure how this would work with paperless tickets but putting it out there.

Does anybody have  tickets for sale?????? We need 2. We have 2 for 1st show and need 2 for the 2nd show!!!!

Does anybody have  tickets for sale?????? We need 2. We have 2 for 1st show and need 2 for the 2nd show!!!!

Better off posting in the folder for the city you want, since the obvious question here would be... what city are you talking about?! Whereas in that city's folder, you'd avoid that.

Sign in to follow this