Presale code not accepted. (MERGED)

Alma1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Tried to order my pre-sale tix for the July 23 show at MSG and Ticketmaster website at first didn't recognize the passcode, then it kept telling me there were no tix available and then it would get hung up on the security checkpoint once I get the website working again!  Unf--king believable!  Something needs to be done!  What's the point of a pre-sale and membership benefits if you can't even access tickets - any tickets!!!! 

What a disaster.  complete and utter disaster!

• Community Manager

Madison Square Garden takes you to Ticketmaster which is fine until you enter the presale code. Trying since 10:00 am & it's 10:06 am now.

whats the first 5 characters of your code - U215A or U215B

• Subscriber

I tried too!  The website isn't working.  first it accepted my code.  Then it didn't.  Then when it did, it told me there were not tickets available.  And that was at 10am.  What an unmitigated disaster!

• Subscriber

It gets better.  i just looked back at the ticketmaster website.  It tells me I have GA tix, which I wanted!  So I press 'buy" with 36 seconds left and the website does nothing!  The tix disappeared as a result.  F you! ticketmaster!  FU!

• Subscriber

I AM PISSED.  A longtime fan club member...only 2 tickets so can't bring the family...the presale code is slow and ticketmaster constantly kicked me out.  Now there are no tickets available.  FU U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

20 minutes and no luck. Ticketmaster is a disaster. The page keeps crashing. It's unbelievable that it cant work right with so few people trying tu buy. Getting additional ticket in the General Public Onsale is going to be impossible.

Archived