• Community Moderator

Please try this - it has worked for some:

Log off U2.com and TM

clear cookies and cache

close the browser and wait a few seconds

reopen the browser

log on again

try again

also, there are reports that via mobile site has better success... please try it too...

VERY UNUSUAL PROBLEM: U2.com won't let me log off.

go to u2.com to log off - not here in zootopia

• Subscriber

Please try this - it has worked for some:

Log off U2.com and TM

clear cookies and cache

close the browser and wait a few seconds

reopen the browser

log on again

try again

also, there are reports that via mobile site has better success... please try it too...

VERY UNUSUAL PROBLEM: U2.com won't let me log off.

go to u2.com to log off - not here in zootopia

I tried that. Still wouldn't let me log off. I finally just closed the windows tab & did the rest of what u suggested (cleared cookies etc..logged back in). Will try buying tickets again now.

• Subscriber

My presales code is no longer working.  I used the code for Boston, but didn't want to purchase the seats.  I tried again for GA in Chicago, but I got a message saying the code was invalid.  My code starts with U215A.

What should I do?

• Subscriber

it migth not work, since the session might still be considered open... make sure you are logged off....

MAX: All's well that ends well. I went through the procedures u recommended & the process did get better, but because of the time delay, I was being offered seats I didn't want, so I finally just tried a different night & all went fine.

BIGWAVE: Thanks for everything.

:)

Edited by Alma1
  • Subscriber

It took me 1 1/2 hours of trying to finally get tickets to GA in Boston (BTW, thanks U2 for totally blowing off us here in the southeast... lol).   There are lots of timeouts and if your code isn't accepted, close the browser and retry from scratch (yes it sucks).  I deleted cookies and history several times as well but eventually it worked.  Patience is the key...

• Community Manager

it migth not work, since the session might still be considered open... make sure you are logged off....

MAX: All's well that ends well. I went through the procedures u recommended & the process did get better, but because of the time delay, I was being offered seats I didn't want, so I finally just tried a different night & all went fine.

BIGWAVE: Thanks for everything.

:)

well done, perseverance and compromise, a nice recipe for success