Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

oh dear God. Cant put in my payment options in advance. Ticketmaster is crashing repeatedly....Presale code is not going to be worth much ...

Very dissappointed in this, had GA tickets about 5 times got all the way to the screen where they told me the total then got an internal error about 3 times, or showed the ticket cart and said buy and it never went any further, just timed out,  this is for the Madison square garden show on the 19.  I have pictures as well. 

You'd think with all they charge in fees, stupid Ticketmaster would have a decent site that F$%&/(ng works

I'm trying the Ticketmaster iOS app, but I can't sign in - their sign in server is "unavailable".  This is amazing.

Hi, all... Been at this for 50 minutes now... it is just unacceptable that in this day and age, after all this time, Ticketmaster still does not have adequate servers to handle this load. Been getting lots of hangs, crashes, and repeated requests to enter the presale code (says I'm entering the wrong one, even if I'm entering the same one over and over and over again). 

Have made four attempts to get two on the floor for July 19 show in MSG in New York. Get as far as clicking "buy" and then the entire site crashes (404 error). Currently on my fifth try. 

Ticketmaster has to learn how to internet. Unacceptable. 

Been trying since 10 am for NYC - Sunday 7/19 - had tix in cart - payment info in and site crashed. Then it would not take my code. Eventually the code worked again.  Still trying.  This is taking way too long.  I'm at work.  :(

I made it to the final screen and submitted my order. Internal Error. I submitted, so they are technically mine. Gonna have fun with TM on this one

Hey, it finally let me update my payment options in advance. So, progress? Have no idea what this is going to be like an hour from now when tix go on sale. We'll see!

Sign in to follow this