Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

I haven't been able for tickemaster to move forward for now almost an hour to purchase any tickets! What is going on? Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Took me several tries and site crashes, but I THINK I finally ordered them. I got sent a confirmation email and everything, even though I ended up getting an error again after clicking to confirm to buy on Ticketmaster website.

Still Trying but now my Code is invalid on the last few entry attempts! GRRRRRRRR - I sent a message in help per Max - HELP! Want my Tix!!

Took 30 min to get Boston tix.  Went from having great seats to just average seats.  At least 6 times the process was cut short due to Ticketmasters servers.  From captcha not working, screens timing out, code not working and getting error codes back.  Sorry for the people who did not get tickets or have crappy seats because of it.

Hey guys, so apparently there is a One Direction pre-sale today too????

Maybe Ticketmaster should get their S*#T together??

Got past the spinning wheel of death. Clicked buy for two seats at MSG night 3. Got an internal server error and lost them. Took two tries to get the presale code through and now I can't even get to the spinning wheel. Monopoly practices at work.

Sign in to follow this