Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Alright everyone... finally got my pair of GA's to each Boston show. However, it took an hour of trying and only did I manage it on the Ticketmaster application on my phone.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that anybody having troubles on the computer try this approach immediately because it took me about 5 minutes for both shows after downloading the app. I believe the reason it works faster is because the app enables you to store your TM account info immediately, so you're already "logged in." Therefore, you don't have to struggle with the buttons that keep crashing on the website through the computer.

Anyway, best of luck to everybody!!!!!

Andrew

That's an hour of my life I won't get back!  

Still no tickets and same problems as everybody else.

I'm surprised this has happened for the long time Fan Club members, I know there are a lot of us but really….

Going back to bed.

Angry and upset for all of us.

This is garbage.

I know my card was charged but I still don't know if I have tickets or not.

U2 need to intervene.

I've been a member since the propoganda days and I'm not getting any tickets. Now my code won't even work. If U2 are checking out these forums please help us.

Jonathan

Me too.  Totally agree.

Well, this really makes me wonder why I bought a U2 membership for $40 only to get a poke in the eye from Ticketmaster. I've been trying for an hour now without success. Multiple attempts sometimes find seats, but error out when I attempt to buy them, or when looking for tickets, the spinning wheel of death goes on forever. I've tried clearing out cookies and logging back in, downloaded the Ticketmaster app only to get "Sorry! The service you requested in not available at this time." I'm just about ready to give up and let this concert pass me by. Hey U2, is this the experience you want for your fans?

I tried buying tickets for the Montreal show, and that went through without issue, because Ticketmaster doesn't handle that venue. However, that ticketing agency was confusing and in French with no option for English that I could see. I did the best I could, purchased two tickets in Section 113 and only when I got the payment confirmation did it become clear that I had also purchased VIP party packages with a total cost of 1,197.00. I had seen "1 197.00" in the process, but couldn't make sense of that number. Realized too late that they don't use commas to separate the thousands number! Now I have to cancel those tickets and keep trying with Ticketmaster. Hello purgatory...

No luck for me either. What a mess. Code works sometimes, not others, kicked our of system 5-10 times. 

Please help - my presale code is not being accepted by Ticketmaster!!! I have so far lost 3 sets of tickets, and now I can't even get at the tickets.

Sign in to follow this