TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

• Subscriber

it is a mess. This happend last tour. I had tickets second went on sale. At payment and as going through it crashe.d Then when try again same thing happened. Then would freeze when says buy tikvets. Or crash when hitting payment. This is the worse. That is becaue too many people at onc.e They will be on ebay or craiglist. That happened last tour. 

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator
This has worked for some, I would ask to try it:

• Log off U2.com and TM

• clear cookies and cache

• close the browser and wait a few seconds

• reopen the browser

• log on again

• try again with U2.com/TM

also, there are reports that using the mobile app has a better success rate...

• Subscriber

Got mine after one hour with ticket master. I got the confirmation screen, ticket is showing in my "purchase section" but haven't receive an email yet. Hopefully I will get this one. I'm afraid that because I filled out the order page 3 times, someone will think that I used my code 3 times and cancel my order.....

Just been told on Twitter to post on here about my issues. Used password, hung on the final screen and now I can't get back in with the password. I definitely haven't got tickets as after a while 'internal server error' appeared and AMEX always sends me a push notification the second it's been used. HELP!!

• Subscriber

After getting to the Delivery Method page three times and getting kicked off each time, I succesfully purchased GA tickets for July 19 at MSG using the Ticketmaster App on my phone. 

The Ticketmaster window on my computer is still searching for tickets - only "less than 1 minute" left!