Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Finally...I downloaded the freaking phone app for TM and got my GAs. What a mess. Terrible.

Going back to bed.

Angry and upset for all of us.

This is garbage.

I know my card was charged but I still don't know if I have tickets or not.

I'm sure you do, the same thing happened to me for another concert. It'll show soon!

But holy hell..what another TICKETMASTER HELL, :angry:  seriously why can't they get their shit together!!???

I'm going to try my phone app and hope for the best. Seriously..this should not be happening. :(

Like I said earlier, who is ready to go after Ticketmaster.  Unfortunately, in today's world, it takes litigation to make someone take notice and do the the right thing!

Attached is a video which shows that Live Nation offered me a GA ticket (which I requested) I clicked BUY a million fucking times and I just sat there and watched the fucking timer go all the way down to ZERO and offer a gratuitous little message that told me my offer had expired. I am a fan of over 30 YEARS! I'm so PISSED right now I can't see straight. You all announce presales the day before they go on, then only give us the opportunity to buy TWO FRIGGIN TICKETS for the ENTIRE TOUR and then when I request a ticket that you say I can have, you fuck me and now I can't get a GA ticket without having to try again half way around the goddamn GLOBE. I'm 46 years old with a family now. I'm not fucking 18. I have a job and responsibility. YOu could respect that a little you greedy fucking pricks! It won't let me upload the video so I attached the jpg screen shot

i guess this how a lot of us are feeling now...including the children and job parts

I had tickets secured 3 times for Saturday night in NYC, but then I get errors...or sometimes the buttons just didn't work. I'd click, and it would refuse to acknowledge that I'm clicking. Sometimes it accepted my presale code, sometimes it didn't.  Just a mess in general, basically. Now I have the spinning wheel of death as it searches for more tickets.  Very dissapointing.  

Finally...I downloaded the freaking phone app for TM and got my GAs. What a mess. Terrible.

Okay, this sounds promising. Happy for you!!

Good Luck to anyone who is trying for pre-sale tix. Ticket master is messed up - once again. I got multiple error messages, it kept asking me to re-enter my code. Not until 10:18 was I able to "find" tickets, at which point there were none available. I tried multiple venues, none of which work. I am so angry. Used to get tix through Propaganda, took longer, but you knew they were coming. I stopped trying, this is just WRONG. I will end up paying a scalper mega bux or resale through ticketmaster owned stub hub. They make tons of money either way. 

Lost them and now presale code isn't working again. Expletive deleted.

Sign in to follow this