Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

same issue as most others - trying for Boston - had tickets and ready to check out then keep getting server error or gateway error then go back in and code doesn't work and keep getting security check points that when I enter the code correctly says invalid and kicks me out.  Beyond annoying.  

Finally got tickets via the app by beating on it at the login screen until it signed me in.  Once I was in it was quick except it wouldn't show my saved credit card in the app so I had to enter a new one and Save a bunch of times with timeout errors before it took it.

Not the great tickets I originally had, and my "1 minute wait time" on my computer has been 1 minute for 15 now, but at least I got tickets.  

Finally...I downloaded the freaking phone app for TM and got my GAs. What a mess. Terrible.

Been trying to sign in on the TM Android app for 20 minutes and it says "Sorry! The service you requested is not available at this time."  

Guys, been trying all day on pc, thanks to people on here tried iphone and worked first time. Wow that's hard work though!! 

TRY TM app was finally able to get tix  that way.  And they were for the seats I originally had an issue with on the PC!!!

Sign in to follow this