Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Hello I'm From Argentina! i want buy a GA ticket, pero i don`t know how find that option in ticketmaster....it doesn't show me GA in any choice!!

App is not working either.

It keeps saying there are no tix for NY left for any show

OK downloaded ticketmaster app to my ipad - Now it takes my code ! Was still looking for GA for MSG but came back with nothing - Put in for Boston #2 - GOT THEM- ADVICE IS DOWNLOAD APP TO YOU PHONE OTHER OTHER DEVICE - it at least works!

Very Happy now - but the last Hour and an Half has been HELL! I would have thought as a 14 year sub I could get the tix for the show I wanted at least - Forget the onsale Monday - Can anyone imagine? The scalpers win again - that's where we will all have to go to get more tix -

Thanks for the Iphone app suggestions and you guys can forget my help request - I will send a message there and withdraw request-

I gotta go to the gym - work some major frustration out now!

Edited by nitz1

TM phone app worked well for MSG 7/22 - got into Sec 119 near the "RED" zone.  Agreed that performance of TM website was poor.

Check your email folks! I was having the same problems and gave up. I then checked my email and the tickets that I thought were lost during an page expiration were in my inbox.

Happy I got the tickets, but feel incredibly bad for those who didn't. This was a horrendous experience. 

I've gotten two types of error messages.

1. TAP returned an u known error

2. General U codes system error.

I've been at checkout when I got these messages. I have been at it for an hour and have not gotten any further than that. I know we are not guaranteed tickets but this is bull crap!!!

Add me to the group that is having nothing but trouble when trying to complete a purchase on Ticketmaster.

On a computer (Firefox browser, current version):

My Experience code gets "retry" messages numerous times before it gets accepted.  When it finally goes through, I usually get as far as seeing specific seats to buy.  But every time I hit Buy and try to make the purchase, the server crashes for one technical mumbo jumbo reason or another.

One time I got as far as the very last step of the process before I saw my final confirmation number.  (The checkout/order/complete page was processing.)  But of course, that failed too, and TM has no record of my order being completed.

I'm also trying the app on my iPad and iPhone.  Neither are working.  I keep getting Sign In Errors.  "The sign in server is unavailable. Please try again later."

EDIT: I finally had success using the app on my iPhone.  After repeated attempts, the app succeed in signing me into my account, and it was smooth sailing after that.
Now please excuse me while I go have a heart attack.

Edited by MikeUMA

Sign in to follow this