Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Phone app was terrific.  It took me less than 5 minutes to download the app, insert my account info and get tickets for two shows in New York.  Can't recommend it enough.

Also when I click to buy the time runs out before it can be processed.

Took 30 min to get Boston tix.  Went from having great seats to just average seats.  At least 6 times the process was cut short due to Ticketmasters servers.  From captcha not working, screens timing out, code not working and getting error codes back.  Sorry for the people who did not get tickets or have crappy seats because of it.

same thing happened to me for the Boston show, so disappointed.

I have 3 screenshots of my red zone tickets and then it times out...ticketmaster...SUCKS!!!!!

U2 need to intervene.

I've been a member since the propoganda days and I'm not getting any tickets. Now my code won't even work. If U2 are checking out these forums please help us.

Jonathan

Me too.  Totally agree.

Me too which is exactly why I stopped renewing and will gamble on the onsale. It would be worth every $$ spent if I could get tickets same sh*t happened previously and also 2 tickets for the entire tour, it's BS!! They know their long time fans go to multiple shows so if they are going to charge for this crap there should be some real benefit. Of course their MGMT is LiveNation/TM so there is nothing anyone will do here to fix the problem(s)

FYI ... GA tix are still available. Experienced exact same problems as referenced above but the "phone app" seems to be working now.

HORRENDOUS issues with TM. Went online for Boston 7/10 right at 10am. Selected 2 redzone seats. Selected "buy now". had to enter a security code and was informed to not leave page/refresh page. Page went dark. Nothing happened for over an hour. Nothing went thru. It all crashed. 

Successive attempts to rebuy any other tickets have not worked as the TM site will not take my access code.

I tried the app. Was able to select tickets. When I go to buy the tickets, the app site will not allow me to use any of my stored credit cards, or save any new cc information so that I can pay for the tickets. I have lost GA tickets 3 times this way on the app.

I hope that U2 will honor my access code again/reactivate it so that I can make another legit attempt once TM gets their technical issues sorted.

Thank you.

Ouch. Still no tickets.  I have to keep re-entering the code, after about five times it works.  Then I find tickets, click "buy" and then I get this

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.cdee3e17.1417709667.23d058fe

*Edit - Installed and tried the app... no tix left at all in Chicago.  :(   How can it sell out in 23 minutes of just a fanclub presale??

Edited by YourBlueRoom

I was told by a friend it was because other pre-sales are going on (Foo Fighters) and web cant handle traffic.  :(

Hello I'm From Argentina! i want buy a GA ticket, pero i don`t know how find that option in ticketmaster....it doesn't show me GA in any choice!!

Search for Best Available, if there are GA, they will show up.

Sign in to follow this