Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

FINALLY got through after yelling many, many curse words that no mother of 5 should ever say. This mama bear is MAD!!!

And then they want me to take a "customer satisfaction" survey! What a joke. 

keep getting further now, but timed out sections continue to jam up, letting the timer run out :((

Wait  minute! I'm on the west coast and cannot even try to buy tickets until 10AM PST how is it that you guys are able to buy tickets already? WTF!

I had the same issue.  Had tickets - ticketmaster kicked me out - now I can't use my code (even though I haven't purchased any tickets yet)!!!

U2.COM please reset passcodes!!!

Use the phone app.  I was having all kinds of problems on website even telling me show was sold out.  Spent a full hour bouncing from the four various nights in nyc with no luck.  At 11am an hour later was able to get GA via the iphone app no hassle.

USE THE PHONE APP

I bet Guggi doesn't have this problems. Ever since they became a "Business" and the mega deal with Live Nation it has not been the same. Larry should be paying mor attention to these little problems......loyal legay fans ignored.

Folks, all this begs the question: since pre-sale is supposed to be a "membership" benefit, how can it be called a benefit if we don't actually get it??!!!!  No tix for me. No tix for a group of my friends who have been members for eons!

I had the same issue.  Had tickets - ticketmaster kicked me out - now I can't use my code (even though I haven't purchased any tickets yet)!!!

Keep trying the code, or close the browser and try again (or try a different browser), and it should eventually take it again.  I ultimately got the mobile app to work and got them through that.

Please try this - it has worked for some:

Log off U2.com and TM

clear cookies and cache

close the browser and wait a few seconds

reopen the browser

log on again

try again

also, there are reports that the mobile App has a better chance of success... please try it too...

Sign in to follow this