TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

HalfDragon

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I click on buy but the time runs out before it goes to the next screen. Then I try to re-enter my code and have to do it five times before it will be accepted!!!

• Subscriber

Finally a success with the phone app.   It did take multiple tries to log in my TM account, multiple tries to purchase, but finally a success.  Have to GA's for Boston 2.  I'm still so upset it's hard to get excited........but I'm pumped now!

• Subscriber

Has tickets 4 times to the Boston July 11th show.   One time got as far as entering all of my credit card info, etc., before being kicked out.  Each time had to start over and eventually it told me that there were no tickets available. 

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Also, each time I had to start over, I had to enter my presale code multiple times before it was accepted and I could try to look for tickets (which I was never able to get). 

Michael M. 

• Subscriber

Wait  minute! I'm on the west coast and cannot even try to buy tickets until 10AM PST how is it that you guys are able to buy tickets already? WTF!

It's local time of the VENUE not your local time. 

• Subscriber

We had GA tickets as well and after clicking the place order button, ticketmaster connected until our time ran out! Had to start over but mercifully the second atempt went through. Tried two different computers and ipad, but finally the ancient computer came thru for us!!

Archived