Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

That's it for me U2! I am done! I have been a long time fan for probably as long as you have been around! I will NOT pay $300 for a ticket when I am a paid member! This should have been a slam dunk for all of us who have the presale code! I will be no longer a member! Goodbye!    

I tried using the actual site and the app and it didn't work for me. Kept getting an error on the site and the app just kept telling me "sorry, no tickets were found". What is going on?? I've never had pre-sale issues in the past. This is terrible. :(

Right with everyone else. I had 2 GA for Chicago 4 different times, twice on my computer and twice on the TM app. Would get all the way through to the very last buy button and then it would all go away.  It looked like I bought them on the app at one point, but then I got no confirmation. Now Chicago is either sold-out or only the $300 seats are available. This is complete CRAP.

I wasn't getting anywhere with the web Ticketmaster. Searched from the open and didn't give results. Glad I was watching Twitter. People were having success with the TM app. I went there and got two GA's for the 2nd Chicago show. So it appears the app is the best way to go if possible. TM yet again messes things up. 

Tried to get tickets for any of the London shows using what looked like the O2's own ticket system.  Allowed into system at 10.am, initially wanted RED Zone but nothing came up, resorted to 2 tickets in any category but still nothing offered at all even when I just put in for single ticket.  Very frustrated, previous tours have been difficult but nothing like this.  What is even more annoying is seeing the amount of tickets now being sold on various websites.  Very supportive of U2 in what they are trying to do to limit sales to touts but they clearly not sourcing the right suppliers.

Very disappoited will miss now first tour in 25 years!

Been trying for over an hour. Keep getting errors. Can't get past either the captcha thing and if I do it Wont let me buy them. Trying for GA. I'm in tears by how frustrating this is.

Try your phone app.  After an hour of frustration via the web browsers, I got a GA for MSG night 3 @ 11:12AM EST via the phone app.

Edited by si4u2

been bounced out 3 times now….got all the way through entering my cc # and hitting complete order….then poof…back at square one and won't let me enter my code again… GRRRR Ticketmaster is a nightmare!

now getting something that say the gateway server failed to get timely response.... ya think???!!!

Very poor from Ticketmaster.  And this is only pre-sales stage.  To get your ticket and then time out at purchase stage is wrong.  Technology is out there for TM to use.  Buy a server that works.  Buy a mainframe even.

Sign in to follow this