Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

I had it happen twice and I took a picture of the screen with them in my cart the second time.  Then I used my phone ap.  Got them right away.  If you have it try it if not download it.  Used it last month when getting Taylor Swift tickets, for my daughter BTW, not that there is anything wrong with that!, and same thing happened trouble with web and phone worked right away.  In Tayor's case I literally downloaded it set up my account and ordered in the time the website was spinning.

Just tried with the app and worked great - just had to make sure I logged in before trying to buy otherwise it didn't work

ok...i give up. Two hours wasted. Tell me erros and to call Ticket Master National Sales but the automated service says that U2 txts are only available on-line....what gives!

I have had GA tickets in my cart for the July 23rd show at least 4 times and have been kicked out every time. I am still trying but losing hope and heart broken!!

Same here SheCAT, this is really sad!!!

!@#$%^&*()_!@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*(@#$%^&*(

Not HAPPY!!!

Nothing seems to be working here. The mobile app says there are no GA tickets left, Chrome says they are but I get an error at checkout and Safari is just completely bricked!

And now getting "no more tickets available for this promotion." Beyond unacceptable. 

Me too. Does that mean it's really sold out or that the system thinks I used my code and got imaginary tickets?

I had the tickets for NYC in my checkout. Then got the error message. Second and third try same thing happen, nothing. Ticketmaster is never prepared for this type of show.

Sign in to follow this