Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

1 hr and 45 minutes of total hell with ticketmaster. I had access to Redzone, then GA (x 6 times) and lost all of those tickets because ticket masters site AND app would crash/error, etc. Finally got the app not to crash, and GA boston is sold out. I'm happy that I have tickets at all, but this longtime fan is very disappointed. 

Isn't there any way they can not use TM in the future? The pain of seeing that "transaction fee" after this fiasco today...

Purchased two tickets for MSG I got the error "no open cart for the given Sid" whatever that is, right on the final payment processing screen. My card has been charged but no email confirmation and no tickets in my order history. Presale code also no longer works. They have my money and I've got nothing, so the saga begins.

It took 90 minutes but I finally got tickets for the 7/18 show at MSG.  On multiple occasions I found tickets but lost them due to the time limits and slow response times from the servers.  Definitely a terrible job by Ticketmaster, yet again.

I was finally able to get a ticket!!!!..... remove your credit card from your account..... ticketmaster doesn't give the option tu use a stored credit card, but if you enter the credit card number it tells you theres an error cause that credit card has been stored already

I had the same problem in the app - Had to use a card that was not previously stored and had to reenter info - Was hoping it would not time out! 

was trying to buy tickets to MSG Saturday, never even saw GA Floor as an option.  Selected Floor Seating as that was the only floor option mentioned, app bombed inside the browser with the following message:

bbaresvcb({"password_changed":null,"third_party":null,"failure_info":{"session_timer_expired":1},"suppress_countdown_clock":0});

Cannot express how frustrated and disappointed I am. Been a member since the Propaganda days, had GAs for NY MSG shows pulled up about a dozen times, but the Ticketmaster site always crashed before I could complete the purchase.

Now I try the app, and it says there are no tix available for any of the four MSG shows, let alone GAs. What's the point of being a member here?

Twice had tickets for Chicago and lost them at check out...UGH! Been waiting Less Than 1 Minute for 40.

After numerous attempts on Ticketmaster, I downloaded the APP, was able to log on and get a GA ticket for July 23rd - no hassles!! 

I had it happen twice and I took a picture of the screen with them in my cart the second time.  Then I used my phone ap.  Got them right away.  If you have it try it if not download it.  Used it last month when getting Taylor Swift tickets, for my daughter BTW, not that there is anything wrong with that!, and same thing happened trouble with web and phone worked right away.  In Tayor's case I literally downloaded it set up my account and ordered in the time the website was spinning.

Thanks Dwenn!  I just had success with the ticketmaster phone app. It seemed to be running better than the website.  I was able to get GA tickets for the forth NYC show 20 minutes ago.

Thank you both the app worked got my 2 GA tickets for Chicago show!!! 

Sign in to follow this